Friday, February 13, 2009

Joke of the day


Finishing their shopping , a couple find their car has been stolen. They report the theft at the closest police station, and an officer drives them back to the car park to complete his report.
To their amazement, the car has been returned and there’s a note in it that says’ “ I opologise for taking your car. My wife having a baby and I had to hot-wire your ignition to rush her to the hospital. Please forgive the inconvenience. Here are two tickets for tonight’s Celine Dion concert”.
Their faith in humanity restored, the couple attend the concert. But when they return home they find their house has been ransacked. Left for them another note : “I have to put my kid through university somehow , don’t I”?

p/s : Matlamat tak menghalalkan cara

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Analytics